Monday, February 15, 2010

Writing

"Writing is something you do, not something you know"- Well a lot of people think that writing is only something that certain people know how to do. Well writing is something that everyone does, they just dont know it. Many times i have a lot of thoughts running through my head that i cant even sleep at night, well i figured out a way to help me. I started writing, writing down anything that came to my head, anything that was maybe bothering me that day, something that i might have experienced that day, either way, I was writing. when i look back at what i wrote, i think to myself, " so this is how you start". Of course there are people who can write professionally, the way we we're expected to write in the first place. Behind all that, writing comes in all different way, from many different thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment