Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Positive Change

"I am in the process of Positive Change"..... The only thing in life that i try to look forward to everyday is positive change in my life. Of course everyday i fear of some difficult obstacle courses i may come across, but who doesnt. My life has always been through transitions, bad and good, but i always know that positive change comes eventually. I always tell myself " bad always has to happen before anything gets even better". I tell myself that anytime i get discouraged in any situation, but believe it or not, it helps out a lot. Right now bad has happened to me so now im waitiing for something bigger and better to happen. POSITIVE CHANGE.

"i am unfolding in fulfilling ways. Only good can come to me. I now express health, happiness, prosperity, and peace of mind." one of the many ways i like to deal with any bad situations in my life is staying quiet. sure ill talk about it with someone i feel completely comfortable with, but i like a lot of time to myself. enough time to think about what is actually happening, and giving myself that opportunity to feel like no matter what, everything will fall into place. In the mean time, happiness and peace of mind are my main characteristics that help me a long the way. i couldnt do it any other way.

No comments:

Post a Comment