Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Being Stressed Out

Well as far as dealing with stress and anxiety, the main thing that i like to do is forget about everything that is required of me and visit my family. although sometimes i cannot be around them for too long cause there's so many of them, they have this way of always puting a smile back on my face and reminding me that no matter what happens, everything will get done. Thats where my faith in God comes in.. I leave all my worries behind and tell myself that God will release my stress. There are even nights when so many thoughts of school, homework, work, money, my family, my friends are all running through my mind over and over that i cannot sleep. there have been times where ive prayed myself to sleep. Sounds weird but it works. At least for me it does. And last, My two best friends.. Lilly and Desiree. These two girls are pretty much my backbone that keep my head up and keep me having positive thoughts throughout everything i do.

No comments:

Post a Comment