Wednesday, January 27, 2010

My Philosophy of Learning

All through elementary i remember being able to learn everything and anything i was taught very good. Guess it was just that easy. High school wasnt very great. Now that i am in college i found it hard to study, to actually understand what the cirriculum was about. it took me two years to actually get into learning skills and actually comprehend what exactly i was learning. I think taking notes, studying them that night or even just going over them helps me out a lot. I think homework that is assigned or classroom work should be able to engage with what each individual has experienced in life terms. A lot of students find it a lot interesting when they are able to relate their life and past experiences into their work. Of course that cant always happen with ......

No comments:

Post a Comment